Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow



We woke up Sunday morning to a beautiful Winter Wonderland. The snow was so sparkly. I love the way the trees look covered with snow. It's just a beautiful sight! We had to take some pictures after church.

These last couple of days we have been playing in the snow and making snow angels. Of course Cassidy's little heart was content with eating the snow. :)

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Hi! We've had tons of snow here too. Mikayla loves to touch it. Gwenyth just cries. Cassidy is so cute. How old is she again? I can't remember. Anyway, we hope you guys are doing well. We love you!
Love,
Merilee

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! Cass is getting sooo big!!

Carolyn said...

Hey Ang--it's very fun to see pics of you guys--Iam very jealous of the snow! I bet you are getting dumped wuth it huh?
Carolyn