
Sunny, Jack, Angie, Carolyn, and Logan

Cassidy holding Baby Ella
It's been one visitor after another, and we love it! If you're in the neighborhood please stop by. :)
Our friends, the Whitings, were coming to Colorado for a family reunion and even though they had such a short trip they still made time to spend a night with us. We're so glad they did! It was fun to catch-up with my good friend Carolyn (we were roomies in college). And to meet her beautiful family!
When they got here it was so nice outside we decided to walk to dinner and eat at Bird Dog BBQ. After driving all that way, who wouldn't want to exercise those legs. :) The food was delicious. (For you locals you should try it if you haven't yet.)
We had a great time visiting and talking about old times. We know Cassidy had lots of fun just having more kids in the house too.
2 comments:
We had so much fun seeing you guys too! Hopefully the next visit won't be so far away. :)
Angie...we miss you guys so much! It is so fun to see your blog and to keep updated with you! I went to enrichment about a week and a half ago, and enjoyed it, but I came home missing my friends (especially you) more than ever. It was the first time in years that I cried because I miss my friends! Thanks for being so amazing and such a great influence on my life!
Post a Comment