Of course I didn't know what to expect on how Cassidy was going to like getting her hair cut. But she passed with flying colors, and enjoyed the fun place we went to get it done (Kiddie Kutters). The whole salon was like a toy store. It was cute! I really liked the Mickey Mouse mirrors. The price was even reasonable $9, I thought. Who knows maybe I'll start getting my hair cut there too. :)



4 comments:
Love the pictures Angie!! Its so fun when our kiddies get their first hair cut. Nice that you got to wait till she was older. Guess thats the beauty of having a girl...boys look like they have mullets if you let it get too long! lol
She so cute!! A far cry from when my kids were little and I had to put a bowl on their head and cut around it:) I too would like to get my hair cut there, I noticed that "lollypop"...its all about food....kidding aside...Cassidy looks so cute...
I wish I could find a place to get my kids haircut as fun as that one for 9 bucks! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment