Saturday, February 07, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Cassidy is now the BIG 3!!!

This was Cassidy's Birthday wish list (since October):
  • Go to King Sooper's (our local grocery store)
  • Ride the Horse she has named Sierra, a total of 4 times
  • Buy her some Broccoli. Yes, Broccoli!
We thought it was the cutest, easiest, most thought out request we have ever heard of. Of course we had to grant this Birthday girl's wishes.




This little boy was probably thinking, "What is her mom doing???"

8 comments:

Holly said...

That is great! :) My boys called them 'trees'...they loved broccoli too!

The Thomas Family said...

I thought about her all day on Friday! I can't believe she is 3!!! How amazing! I love Broccoli too! She has the sweetest and cutest comments! I love being able to read your blog!

Carolyn said...

I cannot believe she is three already..it goes TOO fast Ang..why didn't you warn me???? :)

Anonymous said...

We love you Cassidy! She is so precious.

Anonymous said...

We love you Cassidy! She is so precious.

Phillip & Diana Steffes said...

Hey chica! YEAH I can now "keep in touch" with you more. Cassidy is beautiful. You and Derek are wonderful parents! MUAH

Diana

Lina said...

Cassy what a big girl you are! We are so proud of you sweetheart!

Unknown said...

She is too cute!!