She helped me count all 27 pennies as the patient cashier waited. The cashier had a smile on her face when she handed Cassidy her one of a kind purchase and then her receipt. Cassidy was thrilled and couldn't believe she just bought crayons with her very own money and was just as excited about her own receipt. She asked me if she could keep her receipt forever!
I'm so glad I had my camera so I could catch the moment. The ladies behind us thought it was so cute and I couldn't have felt more excited for Cassidy. She really brought smiles to our faces.
Cassidy takes really good care of her crayons. She's very picky about the places she'll bring her crayons to. I love my girl and how the little things bring so much joy!
4 comments:
Loved this post! Cassidy is such a sweetheart! You are such a good mama! Miss you!
That is the sweetest thing! She is so adorable.
Cassidy is a lucky girl to be learning the value of a penny so young! You're a great mom, Angie!
How sweet! What a great way to learn howto save for something you truly want! :o)
Post a Comment