On Thanksgiving morning Derek and I took Cassidy on a date to the movies to see the Disney movie: Tangled! We LOVED it! And for one reason or another I've already seen it 2 more times in the theaters. It makes me laugh and cry. I love the music, and Maximus (the horse) is pretty hilarious. You have to see it!
Then our friends the Dunbabin's invited us over for Turkey dinner. It was so YUMMY! We always have a great time. It was nice not to have to worry about a Turkey that day, although I ended up baking 2 Turkey's later on. One for our family, since Derek loves leftovers and one for our Ward Christmas party. I really don't mind it, it's actually pretty easy.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! There are so many things to be grateful for!
Spinx our friends Great Dane
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving, Angie!
Thank you for posting my button on your blog :)
Hey, I don't have any pictures of the event. Would it be too big of a trouble to email them to me?
No way! I will send them your way. :)
Post a Comment