Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Trunk or Treat

On Saturday night at the church we had "Trunk or Treat". We invited our neighbor and her little Natalie to come with us. We all had a great time looking at all the fun costumes.

The funny part of the evening was that Cassidy and I switched places. She was the mommy and I was the little kid. I really wanted to go car to car and visit while Cassidy just wanted to hand me her bag and help daddy pass out candy. She said, "Here mom, here's my bag you can do it. I'll see you when you get back." It was so funny. My girl is always throwing me surprises. I love her just the way she is. I think she helps to balance me out and helps me slow down. :)

I did talk her into at least one row of cars to visit with friends and say "Trick or Treat" and then we hung out the rest of the night near our car enjoying watching others walk by and visiting with them.



Cassidy with friend Natalie



Cassidy with her babysitters. They have a special friendship, Shirley and Isabell are always asking to spend time with Cassidy. It's very sweet!


Dracula with his pet bat


The Spooky Family

My spider web eyelashes



After Trunk or Treat we went to our friends Halloween Party. The kids made Halloween necklaces while the adults had fun chatting and eating yummy treats.



1 comment:

Bullock said...

Angie, I love your long eyelashes! Your little family is so adorable even when it's spooky! Miss you guys!

Sheryl