Friday, February 04, 2011

Handsome Hunk

I want to dedicate this post to my Handsome Hunk!

(Humors me when I ask him to pose for a picture :) )


Just a few reasons why I adore my husband!

  1. I love when he takes me to the Temple
  2. Says goodbye after our lunch date because he has to get back to work, but then turns around and makes his way back to us so he can spend more time with his girls even though he shouldn't
  3. Offers guidance and advice
  4. Explains in terms so I can understand. I love his Analogies!
  5. A hard worker
  6. A man true of his word
  7. Very committed to me through hard times and very hard times
  8. Adores his little girl and wants to make her smile
  9. Gets younger every year
  10. Sets goals and accomplishes them
  11. Loves to play around and not worry about making a fool of himself
  12. Still asks me to dance whether we're in the kitchen or living room
  13. Takes out the trash
  14. Interested in my needs and wants
  15. Loves to be intimately connected :)
  16. He brings out his sensitive side and blames it on allergies
  17. Tries to find new ways to spend more time together, for example, starting a family business to have daddy home more
  18. Always learning new things
  19. Remembers all the important things with his amazing memory
  20. He's my Best Friend
And the list goes on and on....

1 comment:

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

How sweet! I'm so glad you married your best friend and that he still treats you like a queen. Way to go Derek! Thanks for being all that my sister needs. I'm so glad mono knocked her down when it did! ;)