We had fun playing at the park with the kids. My nephews taught us a new game...Spiderman Tag. The person who is "IT" has to keep their eyes closed while the people who are trying not to get tagged have to stay on the playground equipment at all times without touching the ground. It's pretty amazing to watch everyone jump and leap around the person who is it. It was fun to try to be sneaky. Also the boys played "Red light, Green light" with Cassidy. I have a cute video of Cassidy shouting, "Red Light, Green Light, Yellow Light, Purple Light!" I never knew there were more colors than red and green to that game. She would get so excited as her cousins kept getting closer and closer to tag her. She loved it!
I wish we lived closer and we could play at the park everyday together!
No comments:
Post a Comment