But as I promised after Swan Lake I took her to Kiddie Kutterz (a fun kid's place to get a haircut). At first we were only going to cut her hair to her shoulders but the lady talked me into cutting it shorter. That's when we met "Bob". Cassidy looked in the mirror after the lady was finished and smiled big and loves her "Bob". At first I was kind of sad because Cassidy has always had long hair. But everyday I love it more and more, and hair grows back. Right? She's so adorable. I think it's the perfect haircut for summer and it's a nice change.


4 comments:
Cassidy,
You look beautiful.
Love Your Nursery Teacher,
Jaime xoxoxo
Oh, it is so adorable!!! I love bob cuts on little girls. Joe even came home from church on Sunday and told us (Reganne and me) how cute Cassidy was with her new haircut.
She looks so cute! Bob or long hair she is just adorable!
My daughters loved having her to play with them the other evening when y'all came over. Thanks again!
She looks beautiful and we love her new look. Have fun on your trip :) Grandma was surprise that she got a haircut, because Cassy said that she wanted to have her hair like "tangle" :)
Post a Comment