Monday, February 06, 2012

Cassidy


Stats:

Height: 43 inches
Weight: 38 lbs

(Thanks for the idea Jamie!)

Cassidy's Favorites:

Favorite thing to do: Go places with my family, and to also spend time with my family, and go on walks with Oakley and it's really fun! Thank you very much for asking, bye!
Favorite toy: Kaley my doll
Favorite color: Pink and Yellow
Favorite food: Mac & Cheese
Favorite song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Favorite book: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Favorite Day of the Week: Saturdays because Dad is home and spends time with his girls
Favorite Holiday: 4th of July
Favorite treat: Dippin' Dots ice cream
Favorite animal: Cheetah
Favorite TV show: Tom & Jerry
Favorite Movie: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Favorite Person: Momma & Daddy
Favorite Word: C-A-T
Favorite Joke: Why does a train like gum? Because he likes to "Chew! Chew!"

I love Cassidy!
I love the way she giggles
I love her blue twinkling eyes
I love the way she speaks with her hands
I love her huge heart
I love that she adores babies and gets annoyed by them at the same time
I love that she's her own person and unique
I love that she grabs things around the house wraps them up and gives them to us as gifts
I love that she understands her parents humor
I love that she can keep a secret
I love that she's so good at math (like her father)
I love that she sings
I love how she's so forgiving
I love that she likes to organize
I love that she enjoys being tickled
I love that she's artistic
I love that she gives her parents sweet kisses on our foreheads during a prayer
I love her imagination and her game inventions
I love that she likes to build forts
I love to watch her play with her daddy
I love her Cassidyisms
I love that she makes me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
I love that she's resourceful
I love that she loves to laugh
I love how she's so honest
I love how she's content with simple things
I love that when we tell her to slow down from growing up too fast she reminds us that she will ALWAYS be our little girl and that she'll love us forever.

CASSIDY, WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

No comments: