
Last Friday Cassidy and I spent a day at Garden of the Gods. It was nice to be able to enjoy some fresh air at such a beautiful park. Cassidy's favorite part of the park was playing on the rocks, and of course watching the rock climbers. The picture above is a picture of a rock climber at the top of the rock. (I tried to highlight him in color) She kept telling me she wanted to climb high too. Who knows maybe she will be some couragous rock climber when she gets bigger. :) For now I'm glad she enjoys the little rocks to climb on.
I was prepared and brought the stroller with me in case Cassie got tired but that girl didn't use it at all. She just helped mommy push it every once in awhile. It was fun to hang out together and then to eat at Fazoli's for lunch afterwards. Definitely girl bonding time.
Here is a video of Cassidy saying "Garden of the Gods" a man walking by said "hi" to Cassidy she just looked at him. All she could say was "bye."
2 comments:
Angie,
Sounds like a fun day! You are a fun mommy.
Cassidy you are so cute!!! We love you to pieces. Hopefully we will get to see you soon.
Big Hugs!!
Post a Comment