This video brought me to tears and gave me the good chills inside...especially with Father's Day coming up around the corner...I thought I would share it if you haven't seen it yet.
Aren't these videos great? I love watching them. The father walking with his little girl at the end reminds me of Jon especially his profile and hair. We're blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives. :D
5 comments:
Aren't these videos great? I love watching them. The father walking with his little girl at the end reminds me of Jon especially his profile and hair. We're blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives. :D
AVVVV VCV./BV.B./BV.BV.B.B.B BB
This is from Adon! :D
What a sweet, sweet story! Wow, thanks for sharing. Wasn't planning to get teary-eyed this early in the morning. :)
I've seen this and it stills gets me in tears. I am grateful for such a sweet man in my life! :)
you have a very cute family! what a blessing!
Post a Comment