Being a MOM is one of the greatest gifts in the world!
Cassidy reminds me of Love, Patience, Laughter, Silliness, Kindness, Passion, Determination, Strength, Forgiveness, Intelligence, Flexibility, Compassion, God's Presence...all in one little package.
I'm soooo grateful to be her Mom, and thank God for her every day! Thank You Cassidy, for teaching me how to be your mom.
Cassidy reminds me of Love, Patience, Laughter, Silliness, Kindness, Passion, Determination, Strength, Forgiveness, Intelligence, Flexibility, Compassion, God's Presence...all in one little package.
I'm soooo grateful to be her Mom, and thank God for her every day! Thank You Cassidy, for teaching me how to be your mom.



5 comments:
I LOOOVE that picture! So so sweet! I'm glad Cassidy brings you so much joy. She is a cutie. Excited to see her in preschool again in a couple months!
That was sweet. She looks like such a special lil' girl. :)
That is such a cute pic of you and Cassidy. I bet you are the funnest mom!
Isn't being a mother great! We learn so much! If it wasn't for my boys I don't think I would be the person I am today. I'm so glad Cassidy took my spot to be your little side kick!;)I'm so glad you have each other. You two are perfect together. We love you guys!(Derek and Oaks too!)
Post a Comment