Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fortune Cookies

I had to share this funny story:

Tonight Derek decided we should have a treat and have carryout from Panda Express. It was yummy! When it was time to eat our fortune cookies we took turns to read our fortunes. Cassidy insisted on reading mommy's. So I let her. She started speaking in other languages that she claims to be "speaking in Spanish" and then her own made up languages. Some words sounded like "Epoe" and "Apee" and something like that.

Not to hurt her feelings I thanked her for my fortune and then took a glance at what my fortune REALLY did say:

YOU WILL TRAVEL TO MANY EXOTIC PLACES

We just laughed and found amusement that our little girl knew what she was talking about! :)




4 comments:

Holly said...

That is too funny! ;)

Carolyn said...

She is obviously a foreign fortune teller.

Lina said...

I need her to read mine!:)Love you Cassy!

Fobert Family said...

So funny! I love your pictures and comments on your blog. Your family is so cute! You are the best mom!