Sunday, July 26, 2009

Playing at the Zoo

YOU CAN CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO VIEW IT LARGER


I'll just put your cracker down and you can get it yourself


Ahhh take in that fresh air


Cassidy driving the train...her friend Tyler, and cousins Damien & Lydia taking a ride


First taste of Cotton Candy...not so sure about it


Feeding the birds with Bird seed off a popsicle stick


Friends Nickell & Tyler


Cassidy & Lydia learning some facts about tigers. Very focused!


Lunch Break! Our little Hatchlings!


Watching the Bear Show


Baby Gorilla with Big Daddy


Momma Gorilla




Thanks Erin, Aunt Barb, Damien, Lydia, Uncle Brad, Nickell, and Tyler for a fun day at the zoo!

3 comments:

Holly said...

That looked like a FUN day! Love that tongue. :P

The Goulds said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the zoo.

Nan's Happenings said...

Adorable pictures of all the children....what great memories for them..I just love looking at your blog.....U r a great blogger :)