
For playgroup with friends we took a drive to the "Happy Apple Farm" to pick out pumpkins from their pumpkin patch. Cassidy invited her friend Zoe to come play with us. The drive was beautiful seeing all the colors of fall.
When we got there we had the chance to ride the hayride. Then we went searching for the perfect pumpkins. Cassidy and Zoe wanted small pumpkins. I think they picked out the perfect ones. Then we picked raspberries. We also brought sack lunches to have a picnic at the farm. It was so much fun! I enjoyed pulling the girls in the wagon walking through the apple tree orchard. I love this time of year.
Cassidy and her friend Zoe
The perfect little pumpkins
Picking Raspberries, they actually still had some
1 comment:
Angie...Guess what? We are moving to Colorado next week! Also...I FINALLY updated my blog. We are so excited to see you!
Post a Comment