Friday, October 12, 2007

Derek's Birthday


I can't believe Derek is now 33 years old! Yikes he's getting old! :)

Cassidy and I were so happy that Daddy was able to take the day off from work. Cassidy and I made breakfast and then climbed into bed with Daddy. Just the 3 of us eating in bed, a special treat. Derek was allowed to do whatever he wanted all day, and all he asked for was just to hang out and relax since he had such a busy week at work. Later that night we went out to dinner to one of his favorite restaurants, Texas Roadhouse. The food was good like always. After we got home we sang Happy Birthday and had some dessert. Derek asked for a 6 pack of IBC cream soda. Cassidy was thrilled to play with the bottles. Happy Birthday Derek, we love you!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Happy Birthday Derek! Sounds like you had a great day!