Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We can't get enough of DADDY!


Okay so I missed blogging on Father's Day, but it's never too late to give props to Cassidy's daddy!

Derek is such a great father! I know his heart has always had a special place for his children to be, and now it has been filled with Daddy's little girl. They share a special bond. I know when the time comes for more children to come to our family he will have a special place for each one of them too.

Derek finds time to play, teach, love, and serve our daughter. It's so cute to watch them together no matter what they choose to do. Cassidy always looks forward to daddy coming home from work. She will take naps just because she knows when she wakes up it's that much closer to daddy coming home. Lately, she's been singing "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" and Derek seems to love how she acts out all the parts too. Especially, when she wraps her arms around his neck and then lays one on him. Derek has truly been more than I imagined as a husband and now as a father. I don't know what his girls would do without him! Thanks Daddy for being the glue that keeps us together.






1 comment:

The Goulds said...

Watching your husband love your children is so priceless. It is so important for a father to love & cherish his daughter & I'm so happy for your family!