
One night we went to a Beach Dinner Party. They served a Mexican Buffet right on the beach. Then we were entertained with a Mexican Dance Show. The Mexican dancers were really good. I enjoyed all their different costumes of their different cultural dance routines.
One of the dances was just the men dancing with masks looking like old men. Then they came out to the crowd and invited ladies to dance with them. Well, I guess it was my lucky night because they got me up there. I didn't care if I made a fool of myself it was fun, and Derek was cheering me on. :) This trip was full of surprises.
Waiting in line for dinner

We enjoyed walking on the beach anytime we wanted. The water was a gorgeous turquoise blue and the soft white sands that never burned our feet. Before we left home we promised Cassidy we would bring her home some seashells. Whenever we walked on the beach we were keeping our eyes open. We mostly found small seashells but Derek was determined for his little girl to find some big ones. It was so cute watching him wait for that brief moment between the waves to run as fast as he could to capture that perfect seashell. Let's just say he got wet! :) What daddy's do for their little girls.

KEEP GOING...



1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-susu-onta-bagi-kesehatan/
Post a Comment