Monday, February 25, 2008

Blurfing

I must admit that I am really enjoying this new blog trend. I like the ability to share pictures and stories with family and friends almost instantaneously. I love the comments that family and friends leave. I also love that so many other friends have started up blogs of their own, as this gives me a chance to keep up with what's going on with their families even though they sometimes live far away.

Derek has made up a word for this blog-surfing = "Blurfing". And he has informed me that I am indeed a blog-surfer = "Blurfer". Well, he's right and I am not ashamed. I love that we can use computers and technology for good. And I encourage any who haven't yet tried the blogging craze yet to give it a shot. It's free and it's a lot like scrapbooking and journaling put together. So keep it up fellow blurfers and bloggers.

No comments: