Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day



Unfortunately, we were all sick on Valentine's day, but we made the best of it. Cassidy and I made sugar cookies. Then Cassidy designed her very own Valentine gram for her daddy. It was so cute to watch her place her paper hearts upside down and stickers where ever. It was truly an original masterpiece. :)

Derek came home with beautiful Iris flowers and gave me a gift box to open. Inside, was a puzzle. I was so excited to put the puzzle together and read the sweet letter on the back. I'm so amazed by my talented husband. Even the knobs on each puzzle piece was heart-shaped. :)

Cassidy was so excited to give her daddy his Valentine card and cookies. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful, loving, husband and for a sweet, adorable, daughter.
I'm truly blessed!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie you are so good about keeping your blog updated :) We love reading about everything going on with your sweet family. Cassidy is so adorable!!! Love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Angie,
Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day despite being sick. I love to look at all your pics!
Jocelyn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.