Monday, February 25, 2008

Girls will be girls




So Cassidy was watching mommy paint her toenails and decided she wanted her toes painted as well. It was so cute to watch her excitement and she sat so still through the whole ordeal. I blew on her cute little toes to help them dry and she would copy me. It was sweet!

Since that day, she keeps admiring her toes with a big smile and says, "painted toes pretty toes."

She'll never see her toes the same way again!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Too cute! I so want to paint Ella's toes--maybe we will have a pedicure night this weekend--This is why blog are great--they give us ideas and help me want to do more fun stuff with the fam!

Valeri said...

Wow! Today is apparently the day of discovering blogs! I just found Camille's (through Snannon's), and yours through Camille's! I love it!

Cassidy is a doll! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope things are well.