Friday, February 29, 2008

Tag I'm it...Thanks Merilee this was fun...

What is your husband's name?

Derek Steven

How long have you been together?

Married 8 years, 9 years in June

How long did you date?

Hmmmm, depends on who you ask. Technically, 3 months but had known each other for 3 years

Who eats more?

The man of the house

Who said "I love you" first?

Derek but I said it right back, on New Year's Eve

Who is taller?

Of course Derek, since everyone is taller than me

Who has more speeding tickets?

Derek but I speed more and haven't ever gotten a ticket.

Who is smarter?

My engineer and Computer Stud

Who is more sensitive?

Me by far! I need to lighten up.

When there is a fight, who usually wins?

Depends on what the fight is about

Who does the laundry?

I do, and I like it

Who does the dishes?

Me again, but Derek will clean the bathrooms ( I have the better end of the deal)

Who sleeps on the right?

Me

Who pays the bills?

We both do, we have budget date nights

Who mows the lawn?

Derek, but would like to at least one time this summer

Who cooks dinner?

Mostly me, but Derek will cook whenever I ask him to

Who drives when you are together?

Derek, he doesn't like my driving

Who is more stubborn?

We take our turns

Who kissed whom first?

Derek bet me a quarter he could kiss me without touching my lips, well the next time I saw him he gave me a quarter. Pretty good move huh.

Who proposed?

Derek, and it was very romantic and fun. He sent me on a treasure hunt all around town then we had a candlelight dinner.

Who has more siblings?

Me, my family is the brady bunch, 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Derek has 3 brothers.

...I tag Jillian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
That brings back memories hearing about your dating, engagement and proposal. Derek was always so sweet to you. You guys are just so cute.
Jocelyn

Carolyn said...

What about the secret knock code???? I can't believe you didn't work that in somehow! I do remember you telling me about the quarter thing--Isn't it fun that now all 3 of us roomies are married with kiddos?

Anonymous said...

I have loved catching up on your blog. Life has been too crazy lately to get to read blogs like I love doing. I have to agree on the secret knock code :) You will have to explain that one in another blog. I'll try to get to this tagged thing soon :) You guys are so cute!!! Love you and miss you!!