
I chopped my hair! Of course I was very excited about it because I was able to donate my hair to "Locks of Love", an organization that makes wigs for children with cancer. My little sister Jess and some friends did it before and I thought that was so neat.
I look forward to the time when Cassidy and I can both do it together when she gets older.
10 comments:
I LOVE your hair!!! It looks great on you! How neat that you got to donate your hair - you're awesome!
BIG HUGS!!!
Woo hoo--you look so cute! THat looks like a rocking library party--I love stuff like that because you don't have to plan or pay for it! ;)
Angie I love your hair! You look amazing! How are you guys? It seems like forever since we've seen ya. We love getting your Christmas cards. Next time you come to Arizona please look us up. We would love to see you guys!!
Wow, you look great! I love the cut. You've always had such great hair.
Angie, your hair looks super cute! Don't you just feel like a new woman?
you look fantastic!
I love your hair. What a great cause!
I love your hair. What a great cause!
Wow, Ang, I love the hair cut. Does it feel so weird? You look adorable.
Sheryl
That was a brave and wonderful thing you did. I don't know if I would have been able to cut my hair if I had your beautiful thick curly long hair, but I must say it didn't take anything away from your beautiful looks...
Loved the little clip of Casidy singing her song...
Loxox
Antie Marge
Post a Comment