What a darling family of clowns. ANGIE!!! Here's that crazy friend of yours that no matter how many miles comes between us, we still run into each other. Thank goodness! How are you? I found your blog through Laurie's. We're now in Utah. Can you believe it? Don't worry, I can't either. Another thing I can't believe is how darling that little Cassidy is. All those dark curls turned blonde! So sweet. What a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents.
Tell Derek hi and here's a big {{{hug}}} from me to you!
5 comments:
That is the cutest clown! :)
I love this picture....she gets cuter and cuter every day!
so cute!
Love the clown costume! What a great idea.
What a darling family of clowns. ANGIE!!! Here's that crazy friend of yours that no matter how many miles comes between us, we still run into each other. Thank goodness! How are you? I found your blog through Laurie's. We're now in Utah. Can you believe it? Don't worry, I can't either. Another thing I can't believe is how darling that little Cassidy is. All those dark curls turned blonde! So sweet. What a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents.
Tell Derek hi and here's a big {{{hug}}} from me to you!
Post a Comment