Showing off our tickets before we said good-bye to Daddy, with extra hugs and kisses for Daddy
Waiting for the show to start. My brillant friend had the idea of the girls sitting on the steps to the stage for a picture with the backdrop. Of course soon after everyone was doing the same thing.

The show getting ready to start again after intermission. Even though all four of us had our own chairs the girls decided they wanted to share a chair. It was cute! They sat on our jackets so they could gain an extra inch or two.
The Ballet Show was beautiful and those ballerina's are so talented. They did dances from Raymonda, Romeo & Juliet, Sleeping Beauty-Fairies, Giselle, and of course Swan Lake. Our favorites were Giselle and Swan Lake. Cassidy loved the tu tus and of course wants a pair of her own ballerina shoes now. During the performance the girls were eating snacks and Cassidy kept wanting to walk up on stage to share some of her snacks with the ballerinas. She wanted to dance with them too. We were sitting in the second row and the stage was so close to us. It was perfect. The girls paid attention and enjoyed watching the show. They didn't lose interest they were just fighting the sleepiness towards the end of the show. We couldn't have been more pleased. We didn't even have to take potty breaks.
The Best part of the show though, was seeing the magic in our girls faces. I look forward to experiencing more Mommy/Daughter times like this. That's for sure!
6 comments:
That is neat! Those times are always fun. :)
I so badly to take Chloe, but because of the timing of it and Ryan's birth, it just didn't work out. :( Funny too - I missed the Mormon Tabernacle Choir when they were here in November 2005 because of Chloe's birth. One of these years I'll get it right! Glad you guys had fun. What a little cutie Cassidy is! It was so fun seeing you guys Sunday. :)
Hey girl! I'm so glad you emailed me! I have no idea what happened to your email address after the move, so I'm so happy to hear from you. Tender moments with our little treasures are so irreplaceable. I'm glad you had so much fun. I'm looking forward to a mommy/daughter night on Friday when we go see the Nutcracker. Our blog:thedonigans.blogspot.com Happy Thanksgiving!
I ove the ballet--I am always amazed at how they can move! THat's great that Cassidy is now all "cultural" thanks to her cool mom!
How fun...I didn't see you there. I'm glad you had a good time.
cute pics! she'd be a cute lil ballerina! Addi loved it too, though Daylen was pretty bored. (:
Post a Comment