At the end of each month I'm going to post some funny, memorable "sayings" directly out of Cassidy's mouth. I started writing them down. And found a cute way of storing those sayings on this link:
http://www.cookiemag.com/magazine/blogs/nesting/2008/09/kids-say-the-da.html

*Mommy:How old am I Cassidy?
Cassidy: THREE!
I don't know what's worse being called immature or old?
*Cassidy wanted to call her daddy at work. As she's talking to him on speaker phone, Cassidy is spinning the phone on the table.
Cassidy: "I'm spinning you Daddy!"
Daddy: "I'm getting dizzy."
Cassidy then giggles.
*Had her friend Tyler over to play. Tyler starts picking his nose. Cassidy walks up to him with a motherly voice and says, "Tyler that's gross! Here's a tissue." As she grabs his hand away from his nose.
*Went on an afternoon walk. I insisted to make her wear her sweatshirt because I said it was chilly and windy outside. Soon after we started walking Cassidy stops to take off her sweatshirt. And says, "Mom, it's not windy or chilly it's perfect!" I guess mom's are sometimes WRONG!
*Cassidy's friend starts to cry and she says with a sweet, caring, voice "Don't worry your mom is coming back."
*Every Sunday we'll ask Cassidy what she learned at church. She Always replies, "Jesus." But this last time she says, "To be quiet." Maybe we need to have a parent/teacher conference. :)
*(After bonking her head on the table) Cassidy tells Oakley (our dog) to CHEER her up. Then points to her boo boo for kisses from Oakley.
*Can Dolly (her best friend) please have a sticker Mom? She's being soooo good!
*Out of the blue says, "I'm Dangerous!" Uh Oh what is she up to now?
*Mommy: Would you like some applesauce?
Cassidy: Not today mom
*After she gets into trouble Cassie says, "I'm having a terrible, hard day." Glad she knows how to soften her parents hearts.
3 comments:
What a cutie! I have always enjoyed watching the minds of young ones work... Thanks for sharing! :)
Angie, I loved reading all of the things that Cassidy says. It reminds me a lot of Hannah. A lot of times, Mario and I lay in bed and just laugh at funny things that Hannah said or did that day! We will definetly be coming to Colorado Springs to visit in December....probably right after Christmas. And this time, we will actually get together with you guys!
She is quite possibly the cutest little girl ever!!! I LOVE the picture of her - she looks like a little angel!!
LOVE and HUGS!!!
Post a Comment