Our friends called us and invited us to drive to Pueblo Reservoir (1 hr away) to play at the lake. They rented a pontoon boat. It sounded so exciting and fun so Cassidy and I decided to pack our car and head out that afternoon. We ate lunch on the way. Derek was at a Scout campout. We usally plan activities like this but this was so Spontaneous! We were so glad we did it! The girls had a blast swimming in the Lake, playing on the boat, and eating lots and lots of Dorito chips. We adults also had fun jumping off the cliffs. Thank you for inviting us Camille, Andrew, and Natalee! We will have to do it again. Check out the videos!
I'm glad I did it! The 2nd Jump was even Higher as you can see below.
Looks like you had a good time at the lake. I'm glad you finally jumped in two seconds before your first video's time was up. :) That's my sis! I'm glad you had a fun time with your friends!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! What a great way to spend a day. :)
Looks like you had a good time at the lake. I'm glad you finally jumped in two seconds before your first video's time was up. :) That's my sis! I'm glad you had a fun time with your friends!
Post a Comment