For a church activity we had a family Renaissance Party. We even had jousting. Our brave Knight put up a good fight. There was also a costume contest and we were surprised to have won. The prizes were awesome...free food from Chick Fila. Our family favorite! There was some good participation and it was a different creative way to have fun.


3 comments:
I'm glad you guys won the costume contest; you look so cute!
What a great idea for a ward party! I am totally gonna tell that to our activity lady in our ward! Also, you talking about Lee Greenwood made me think of our trip down to Pima with Amy--didn't we belt out that song and others in the car? And sing Snow White? Oh, what fun we had....
I love that idea for a ward party! Too bad I am no longer in charge of all that... ;)
Post a Comment