Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Water World here we come!



Derek has been wanting to go to a Water Park for a looooong time, and finally we did! We invited our friends Camille, Andrew, their two cute girls Alyson and Brooklyn, and Virginia (Andrew's mom). We had it planned out to be able to take turns watching the girls so we could enjoy the adult rides too.

So Derek and I had the first shift to have 2 hours to go play together. We first went down the river ride that we loved. Then Derek talked his scared wife into going on the Zoomerang. I was nervous about this thrill ride the entire time waiting in line. I had mixed emotions: excitement, fear, and more fear...It was finally our turn and I just wanted to turn around. But too late! I sat in the front and Derek in the back. All I remember is that I closed my eyes, screamed, and felt my stomach rise in my throat. I was happy that I conquered my fear, well at least for that day! ;) Then we went on the racing slides. Derek of course was way ahead of me.

(Just to show you what the Zoomerang is)



Then it was Camille and Andrew's turn. Brooklyn fell asleep so her grandma Virginia stayed with her and so Derek and I took Cassidy and Aly on some rides. We went on the Lost River of the Pharaohs ride, played in the wave pool, and took them on the sky ride.

The last couple of hours we stayed together and went on more rides with the girls, and Derek and Andrew went down the suicide slides. :) I wasn't brave enough to go on those. :) It was so fun to play with Cassidy in the water! She LOVED the experience and splashing around with all of us. There was so much to do! We had a wonderful time! We'll be back next year.





That Face says it All!


Andrew & Aly


Camille & Brookie


Daddy & Cassidy


2 comments:

Holly said...

Okay, the boys have been bugging me to go to Seven Peaks here...we just may have to before school starts. ;) Loved the last pic...the best one of all! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun in your little world!